AMD not too long ago added Vulkan’s finalized RT extensions to its adrenaline beta driver 20.11.2. Now AMD has introduced its help for VulkanRT out of beta with the brand new official driver 20.11.3. Plus added help for Immortals: Fenyx Rising.
Driver 20.11.3 helps every part the previous 20.11.2 beta driver did, however with extra bug fixes together with the next:
- Fixed Lower than anticipated efficiency could also be skilled on Radeon™ RX 6000 sequence graphics merchandise in Watchdogs:® Legion and Dust™ 5.
- Mounted Decrease than anticipated performance could also be skilled on Radeon™ RX 5000/500/400 series graphics merchandise in Godfall™.
- Godfall™ just isn’t detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab.
- Fixed Crysis™ Remastered could experience corruption on character models on Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics merchandise.
- Mounted some intermittent crashes present in Complete Battle™ Saga: Troy and World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands.
- Fixed World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands could fail to launch when DirectX®12 API is chosen on Windows®7 system configurations.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes present in Call of Duty®: Black Ops Chilly Battle with DirectX® Raytracing enabled.
- Fixed HDR on supported Windows 10 desktops might get disabled when DOOM® Everlasting™ begins rendering in HDR mode.
- Fixed issues found on Adobe™ Illustrator, Adobe™ Premier and FinalWire AIDA64.
- Mounted corruption points in Pink Useless Redemption 2 in 1080p decision on Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics merchandise.
Nonetheless, the quantity of identified points continues to be very massive:
- Brightness flickering could intermittently happen in some games when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is ready to make use of borderless fullscreen.
- Metro Exodus™, Shadow of the Tomb Raider™, Battlefield™ V and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare may expertise intermittent utility crashes with DirectX® Raytracing enabled.
- Anisotropic Filtering in Radeon™ Software graphics settings is not taking impact in DirectX®9 purposes on RDNA graphics merchandise.
- Some games may expertise stuttering when set to borderless fullscreen and an extended display is linked working the Netflix™ windows store application on RDNA graphics merchandise.
- Radeon™ recording and streaming features could fail to enable on AMD Radeon™ HD 7800 series graphics merchandise.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may trigger FPS to become locked to 30.
- Efficiency Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report larger than anticipated idle clock speeds on Radeon™ RX 5700 series graphics merchandise. Efficiency and power consumption aren’t impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- Enhanced Sync could cause a black screen to happen when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any customers who could also be experiencing points with Enhanced Sync enabled ought to disable it as a brief workaround.
- Oculus Link users would possibly experience crashes on Polaris and Vega sequence graphics products.
- Flickering is likely to be noticed if the Radeon Software Overlay is invoked whereas Immortals: Fenyx Rising™ is running on an prolonged display.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege would possibly expertise corruption in Hybrid Graphics eventualities when utilizing the Vulkan API on an prolonged display.
- Screen flickering might be observed when using MSI Afterburner.