If you want to try your hand at Android app-design, you will find that there are different ways that you can go about learning what you need to know to accomplish your goal. Becoming an Android developer is easier than you might think. However, at the same time, it does take a certain level of aptitude.
The good news is that if you want to join the countless others seeking worldwide app distribution, there is a free way that you can obtain the information you need to get started, so even if it turns out that designing apps for this platform is not for you, at least it cost you nothing more than your time.
The following are some practical tips on how you can get started as an app developer.
- Have an idea – First and foremost, know what kind of app you want to develop. There’s no point in learning a bunch of information if you have no practical purpose for it.
- Check out your competition – Is there a market for you application? The Google Play Store is saturated with a variety of apps, so don’t delude yourself into thinking you’re making something innovative without first seeing what is already out there. Find out if the app has any chance of gaining the attention you want.
- Interactive Android tutorial – There are several free video tutorials online that can help you build your first Android app. The best tutorials are those that not only teach you how to create a project and run a debuggable version of your app, but that will also let you learn some Android App design basics, such as how to build a simple user interface as well as handle user input.
Once you know the type of app you want to create and the basics on how to build it, you can then investigate how to put your app on the market.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Ultimate Headphones Buying Guide - Jul 10, 2017
- All you need know about Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Jul 4, 2017
- 4 Best Social Media Marketing Strategies - Jun 23, 2017